09 March 2008

Calling on Bush to save the women

In oil-rich Saudi Arabia, women are treated as lifelong dependents, under the guardianship of a male relative. Deprived of the right to drive a car or mix with men publicly, they are confined to strictly segregated lives on pain of severe punishment.

I say President Bush should do something about this! I say he should bring freedom and equality to oil-rich Saudi Arabia just as he did for the women in Iraq and Afghanistan! And while he is in the neighborhood, I say he should honor us and share our tabbouli and kebbe nayyi (ye-cole kharra)! Hey, and I say he should bring Rice with him too (bala ma3nah)! I know someone who is yearning for her hugs and kisses. Allah la y jarribna! Amen!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always somebody else's fault that you are a bunch of violent barbarians.

theinnercircle said...

anonymous,

America dosen't know the meaning of violence. Nor does it ever export it!

Anonymous said...

theinnercircle,

In America, it's simply discussed out in the open. With you barbarians, it's institutionalized.

And it's ALL you export- besides the oil that civilized man found for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey "Anonymous"
Are you a man ?
Do you have a penis ?
I don't like you !
I am not an Arab !
But you are an Arab hater !
Shame on you!
You should respect all human beings
Even Jews should be respected..I think !

 

blogspot templates | Tech Blog