14 July 2006

500 Meters Radius Around my House this Morning

Last night was a white night. The sound of planes and explosions kept us awake . I went out this morning to check on things. I managed to take these photos of the bridges and buildings within 500 meters radius around my house. The last three photos are about 1500m away, but they are of the Sahel Hospital and the bridge near it. All these bridges lead to the International Airport. Heavy smoke can still be seen rising from the airport. Three major intersections, Mar Michael Church intersection, Musharafieh and Ghobeiri square are totally destroyed. I couldn't reach. Police stopped me. They were being repared. I can hear planes in the sky now attacking the Airport.







7 Comments:

Mustapha said...

yalla man, the mess will be over soon nshallah.

Thx for taking my place in globalvoices.

Anarchistian said...

Uff. :(

God save us from what is yet to come. :(

a h m a d said...

God protect you and your family and loved ones... I just heard that they hit the Nour station in Haret Hreik, God save us.

I love Munich said...

I have no words ... what a nightmare!! I pray for the safety of you ALL ... PLEASE WATCH YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!

Anonymous said...

i am an american who believes our govt. and isreal are wrong. what happened to peace!

notorious said...

thnx anonymous

usaCHRISTIAN said...

come visit my site HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NITENURSE4VA

 

blogspot templates | Tech Blog